Do you give equal importance to caring for your foot? Proper foot care is a must to follow in your daily routines. Foot care is a preventive care treatment plan, that protects & takes care of feet from harmful infection, deformities, & so on. A daily foot care regime should be followed for the general healthy foot. Maintain excellent healthy hygiene to get beautiful feet.
Tips To Follow:
- Use a gentle soap, rinse your feet well after washing them, dry your feet properly.
- Apply quality moisturizer before going to bed.
- Trim your nails regularly, but don’t cut them too short to prevent ingrown toe nails.
- Examine your feet regularly to quickly detect any problems, changes in appearance.
- Never ignore a foot problem; seek medical attention promptly.