Genetics and Health are factors of healthy hair. Hair has both living & non-living parts, the living parts of your hair include, follicles, root, root sheath & sebaceous glands, which are beneath the skin. The non-living part of your hair is the hair shaft. Caring for your hair involves scalp & hair hygiene. Proper Nutrition is also equally important for hair health. The essential vitamins & minerals for hair care include Omega-3 fatty acids, protein, Vitamin B12, & iron, Which really prevent dry scalp & dull hair. Use appropriate shampoo & conditioner for each type of hair, like straight hair, curly, frizzy, & so on.
Hair Care Routine Steps:
Massage your hair & scalp with warm oil gently
- Take any essential oil mixed with a carrier oil.
- Then do double boil the oil, to get warm.
- Gently apply to the scalp & massage the scalp & hair for 5 min.
- After 1 hour, gently wash the hair & scalp with luke-warm water & pat dry.
- Trim your hair tips once in 2-3 months.
- Trimming your hair avoids split ends.
- Wash your hair with cool or lukewarm water.
- Use an appropriate shampoo & conditioner accordingly.
- Do rinse your hair 4-5 times weekly.